Please support your local animal sanctuary, look for a place to volunteer, and if you cant, they can always use donations. It is extremely expensive to care for so many animals, and most of these places run solely from donations.
I tend to prefer smaller sanctuary’s where most of the donations go directly to take care of the animals and not to run huge operations. Here is a good example above.
WHERE YOUR DONATIONS GO:
- $25 will feed 20 cats for 1 WEEK
- $30 will feed 47 goats, sheep, and llamas for 1 DAY
- $50 will feed the horses and cows for 1 DAY
- $17 will feed 1 potbelly pig for 1 MONTH
- $18 will feed 130 fowl and 12 emus for 1 DAY
- $70 will provide the older horses with the senior food they need, for 1 WEEK.
Your donation, whatever size, will help keep the animals fed.
****ALL Profits this year from ALR team clothing sales will go to Ching Farm Rescue and Sanctuary. ****